THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kazuki Hihara from La Corda D'Oro <33

Monday, June 23, 2008

Day of Terror

exact time: 7:41
i dont care if sum1's gona read this or what
i just want to voice out the pain im feeling now...
from my past posts ive said that school has been really tearing me apart and thats true
when i was in 2nd year i only had to worry about two sujects and those were biology and algebra but now instead of just having two subjects pulling down my average it kinda doubled... i have 4 subjects to work on really hard this school year and those are adv. algebra, geometry, chemistry and prac. arts. Prac. Arts didnt turn out the way id expected it to be, i seriously thought it would be smting really easy and if u dont know yet we dont hev computer subject this year and instead had to spend the year with Prac. Arts. well anyway grades dont matter to me but for my mom it does... Ateneo is nt just an ordinary school for we're given high-standard education in high tuition fees as well. and not to waste my mom's sweat in working hard for my tuition i decided to make her happy with my grades.

mama.... i dont exactly know what's been happening with her now but all i know is that she's depressed in sum corner of this world.... thinking about her sadness makes me 10,000x sadder...

i wish we could just end our lives here now... us, together...
vina,debbie,mama,favio and egie

0 comments: