THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kazuki Hihara from La Corda D'Oro <33

Monday, February 18, 2008

~Bearo~

So yeah since it's really mandatory to post this pic here I took the time to take a shot of it then do the other stuff with it[resizing and posting]... Seriously, I don't think I m loving what I m doing... Doing this blog thing i mean... since the pressure is just too much... My grades depend on it plus Im not used to making diaries >.<" It's effing boring!!! whatever here you go:



Sorry since it's kind of not clear but well Im lazy to take another shot so bear with it baby >:D

5 comments:

L-e-s-L-i-E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lottie said...

i want the violet one! it's unique. :)

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

nice.. =p

chixie pixie said...

ncie violet io kere. mio ylng kel :D

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHH. yung kinain kong violets. :D