THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kazuki Hihara from La Corda D'Oro <33

Saturday, February 23, 2008

~Picca Frame~

a. How did you feel in making the picture frame?
Who would'nt feel tired of making this crap T-T
It was tiresome to make this thing but the effort exerted is worth it since I brought myself happiness which no other frames can bring because this frame was made by me therefore I can call it my masterpiece... Aside from the happiness it brought it also gave me pain in the butt since I sat on the floor for two whole periods and the glue gun went crazy on me,nonetheless,it was fun...

b. Compare your picture frame from other frames that are displayed in the department stores.
Bloody obvious huh, my frame is no match to those fancy things in the department stores but well at least mine is something I could call "special" plus it was handmade and I didn't use any machines for aid, but well I have to face the truth it still look so ugly and horrible T-T

*thank you Les for the picca*

9 comments:

Chelzie said...

nice vina!!! hehe...cute!!! hehe..
comment tamen kumigo...hehe...tnx!!!

Anonymous said...

ahaha. ang ganda amp. comment ka rin sa akin. xD ja here. weeee. ^^

lottie said...

vina ang cute! haha. wee..

chixie pixie said...

under the sea. :DD

it's soo kawaaii! tama naba vie? :))

applause nice vie.

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

nice le.. family picture era.. palta d2u driver.. =p

hEarTLesS KaY.. said...

wow! vina posing!! haha.. nice tuyu frame.. yanvote gayot yo kunese.. haha

SHANI said...

PRINCESSVIE-->nice picture frame.
beach tlga pangsummer.

eiram >. said...

cuute ung beach theme!
haha. nice vin. :)

Unknown said...

galing ah. kaso di ko navote. :D