THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kazuki Hihara from La Corda D'Oro <33

Friday, February 8, 2008

Vie is Vie... no doubts about it...

*edited*

I am a witch
but definitely not a bitch
I have my own obsessions
and some are transgressions

If people try to put me down
I walk on by and don't look down
I hate giving up
I do everything with my head up
but I don't fight for
things not worth fighting for
I know when to give up
but never put myself down!

I see things others can't[can not]
I know things others don't[do not]
I am one of a kind
in this timed
world of SNOTS

I live,love and laugh
I threaten people and it's no bluff
I can;t do everything
but I am something

This is me
a non-understandable creature
absolutely immature
I still have too see a lot of things in this world
and prove myself to this world


Vie's comments:
"world of snots" in this case, snots is referring to the annoying and persistent ones not the "plema" that we often refer to :p

and the rest you go judge it :p

10 comments:

lottie said...

cool! :) sure sure. :D i can help yuu. :)

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

WOW that was AWESOME!
*heads down viE! XDD

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

(immature?? atik.. joke!)

you really are a poet!! nice poem AGAIN.. =p

|.|Princesse de Fraises|.| said...

Haha. Nicely made, chuu! Idol! Idol! Poet ka na pla!

hEarTLesS KaY.. said...

ayeee.. x] nice poem!! i really loe it.. haha..

koala-sleepers said...

okya.. so nice...
and so long... hahaha
give me ba new anime...
gusto kong may mapanood ako this summer eh.. sige nah...
haha

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

ang haba.. astig poe m mu..

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

haii mga cnungaling mamatay na sana
Go to hell
corniest of all na yata to!!!
seryoso d ko gusto pero tinatamad akong mag-edit kea bahala na si Ma'am hahaha

chixie pixie said...

nice vina :D

Unknown said...

witch ka pala. i'm scared. hahahaa.