THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kazuki Hihara from La Corda D'Oro <33

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

~Famil Day '08~

This schoolyear's family Day was held on exactly February 24 from 2:00 pm onwards. I guess that everyone knows what's the purpose of family days, it's simply a family-gathering in school,spend time together and have fun together as a family. Like last year's family day, it was nothing really special since I often find time to spend with my family like what has happened. For some,it might be something special but for me it's not something like that but I admit that during this day I had fun with my friends and relatives. We played and ate together which we don't usually do during school days. Whatever may have happened during this day, it's not really special but should be treasured for the rest of my life :) I believe that sooner or later I won't be able to be with them like I did before because someday everybody will take their own paths and I don't know if I would be left alone so I must treasure all the memorable events I had with them and laugh while talking about them later which makes everything more fun :)

4 comments:

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

ui.. about life.. nice one..

SHANI said...

nice artcle.

lottie said...

"I believe that sooner or later I won't be able to be with them like I did before because someday everybody will take their own paths and I don't know if I would be left alone so I must treasure all the memorable events I had with them and laugh while talking about them later which makes everything more fun :)"

ailabbit! :)

Unknown said...

"I believe that sooner or later I won't be able to be with them like I did before because someday everybody will take their own paths and I don't know if I would be left alone so I must treasure all the memorable events I had with them and laugh while talking about them later which makes everything more fun :)"

i agree with charlotte! i love these lines!!!!!!!!!!! i'll use them.