THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kazuki Hihara from La Corda D'Oro <33

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

~oRchid or ???~

[ This is terrible!!! my data cable doesn't function well and yes I can't really transfer the picture from my mobile phone...
hoping for your kind consideration ='D ]

a. What part of the orchid did you feel difficult to make?
Everything if you ask me!!! I'm definitely not creative and it gives me a hard time to fix things up ='(

b. What did you learn in making the orchid?
Some things may look simple but when you try to do it you tell yourself "/zomg im suffering and this is difficullt"

c. Post descriptions to sell your artificial orchid.
Simple
Cheap
Worked Hard For ='D
that's my orchid :p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

goodluck sa orchid mo :P

koala-sleepers said...

i agree.. ang tiring tlga gumawa..
im glad thats over!
anyway, ok lng se nuay pic..hehe


plzz comment back