THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kazuki Hihara from La Corda D'Oro <33

Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's my life!!! @_@

This school year 2007-2008 was very fruitful, I didn't expect for many good things to happen but I was shocked by what the year has brought me. Almost a year at school is something long and of course I've learned many many things. I'm glad to have make good friends this year from whom I've learned so many things, I've never thought of finding the true worth of friendship in a school like here since as we all know Ateneans are often addressed as "fashionistas", "show offs" and a lot more negative comments but from what I've experienced they are just the same with all other students I've met from my past school... Some of them knows to be mean and of course some knows how to be friendly,kind and a friend to others... And I've fought with one of my best friends but of course I wouldn't allow for such a small thing to break our friendship... and from that small fight, I've learned one of the most significant values in life, the value of true friendship is seldom known until it be lost.
Just a couple of months ago I was afraid to step on a different level on high school and my thoughts were flooded by negative things like I would be kicked out from the section I'm in because I'm sure that I'll get very low grades and the teachers will be a lot more strict compared to the ones I had on 1st year but I was wrong... I had a good life in 2nd year high school and hey my teachers weren't as mean as I thought them to be but well some still are actually, but most of them have been very kind to us... I just realized the purpose of the hardships they were giving us, it's to make us better and prepared for the things we will face on the future... I also noticed that being a 2nd year student is a lot different from being a 1st year student, last year I was more relaxed but now it's really different, I had to learn how to manage my time otherwise I won't be able to perform all the tasks I have to... There were intense school activties and it was tiresome but looking back at them makes me wonder how time passed so quickly, just days ago I was complaining about the projects and quizzes given at the same time which made me cram like crazy but now here I am ready to step forward into another year level...
A lot of things has already happened, some had good effects on me and some had bad effects on me like I've made myself friends who are cheaters then from them I've learned how to do such stuff too but I realized that I can change with the help of other friends... I can't bring back time and change my mistakes but there's always a next year to make myself a better person...

6 comments:

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

nice le except . . . . .


nice gat le!!

hEarTLesS KaY.. said...

hehe.. touching!! ayee.. hahaha.. nice article.. >.<

chixie pixie said...

nice :))
effort gaud

SHANI said...

ang haba.ang haba.
todo tlga ang effort.
NICE. *claps

lottie said...

"I wouldn't allow for such a small thing to break our friendship.."

ahaha.:DD tama.! ang galing vina. :D

enjoi basahin article mo. :)

Unknown said...

touching daw o sbi ni kaycee. wahahhahahaha.